Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moira Has a Little Lamb

Just completed. Moira's little stuffy animal. Sock animals are so quick. Gillian loves this lamb. She has never had much interest in the teddy I made for her, before she was born - until now. She was very interested in the whole process of making the lamb & seemed quite disappointed that the little thing was for Moira. But, when I told her that I made this teddy bear for her, when she was in my tummy - she embraced it eagerly, declared how nice it is & she thanked me for it (it's about time. Geesh!)
I made this little sock lamb with a boy's sock, per Raya's suggestion. My lamb is still not as cute as hers. But, I think it turned out far less lanky & awkward as my last lamb.

3 comments:

Stef said...

they're all very cute and super special because Mommy made them. :)

faithsalutes said...

when i has me a child, wills you make me one of them?

fcs

Stef said...

they're all very cute and super special because Mommy made them. :)