Thursday, August 29, 2013

What's Left


I am not sure if there is much life left in this blog.  
But, for what it is worth, I'll post some pictures, in case there is anyone who cares.
And, just for me, because I like to look at pictures on my own blog.

We are excited for the school year to begin.
We had a great summer, staying fairly mellow and near to home.


ice cream making


Barbecue


hair cuts by mom


hair cuts by professionals
swinging

summer company from Spain
Carousels




zoos


Gardens






fishing



Wow!  Look what Auntie Kim hooked!!
Home Improvement

look at this man's garden!


Brother David's Wedding in Carmel Valley to Tisha!




















New grass!  Playing in the sprinkler!










5 comments:

Amy G said...

oh! I will definitely miss your blog if you stop posting. Please at least post every once in a while:)

Holly D. said...

I love seeing your family grow up! Thank you for sharing these memories!

Melissa Joy said...

This makes my heart so happy. What a beautiful glimpse into your sweet family's life! Thank you for letting us peek in.
And that family picture is fantastic. Love it.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Erin! Great pictures--looks like a fun summer. That tutu is soooo cute, and wow, the yard is amazing.

Charlotte said...

Love your photos!

I can't believe that David is married. I must be getting old. :-)

And about the blogging, I didn't start my blog until my youngest was 2. I see moms with many young ones and think 'how can they blog?' If I was blogging back then (when my oldest three were 4, 2 and 1), it would totally have been a photo blog. But looking back, I do wish I would have started one much earlier.